- Welcome in the area next to our private gardens
- Walking along our our private gardens
- Introducing “the Espositos” - history and traditions of our family; presenting our lemons characteristics and properties;
- explaining techniques and methods of production for: liqueurs, jams, and home made products overall.
- Light Lunch Menu - local fresh products, served (no buffet), consisting of: two toasted
- bread topped with olive oil and chopped tomatoes, a portion of Caprese Salad
- (mozzarella and tomato), ricotta cheese on lemon leaf, salami and olives in oil. Water and wine are included; other drinks are available, but not included
- Kids Light Lunch Menù consisting of: two toasted bread topped with olive oil, due bruschette con olio d’oliva, a portion of Caprese Salad (mozzarella and tomato),
- ricotta cheese on lemon leaf, baked ham and breadsticks. Water or fruit juice are included; other drinks are available, but not included.
- Tasting Menu: sliced lemon, babà in limoncello spirit, jam, at least four typical liqueurs and lemon ice cream.
- Professional Local Guide
- Tasting of typical products:
- Bruschetta , extra vergin olive oil
- Fresh bread , wine, limoncello
Services not included
Transfer and soft drinks
Please inform us of any dietary or religious restrictions or food allergies.