- At 08.00 am, transfer from your Hotel to the harbour of Marina Grande. Board to the “SalBoat” and begin the tour during which you will enjoy breathtaking panoramas. You will be enchanted by places such as the remains of Queen Joan of Aragon’s Palace, Puolo Village, Massalubrense and Mitigliano. After the fishing activity, the tour will continue with the visit of Capri where you will discover the hidden beauties of the Blue Island: the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, the Faraglioni Rocks, Marina Piccola, Carena Point and the Blue Grotto. You will also have the opportunity of swimming in the crystal-clear water of the island. There will also be a stop at Marina Grande, the main harbour of the island, where you will have some time at leisure. Return to Sorrento around 05.00 pm and transfer back to the hotel..
- The price includes:
- Pick-up from/ to the port
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Assistance of an experienced fisherman
- Fishing equipment
- Lunch on board
- Soft Drinks
- Swimming and snorkeling
Services not included
Capri you pay the landing fee of €2.50
Outside the town of Sorrento and in any case in the Sorrento hill area the pickup fee is €5 per pax
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Marina Grande
- Welcome refreshments offered to the guests.
- Departure to your destination (Capri) and beginning of the fishing trip, with the help of an experienced fisherman.
- Stop of approx. 3 hours to explore Capri by land.
- Once back on board, enjoy some free time for swimming and snorkeling.
- Happy hour and refreshments.
- Start of the second part of the fishing trip.
- Stop for lunch: you will taste the typical Campania specialties and the catch of the day.
- Return to the port of Marina Grande around 05:00 pm and transfer to your hotel.