A boat tour rich in history, culture and great suggestions: discover the ruins of Pompeii, which bears witness to the explosive power of the Vesuvius and enjoy the show of the great crater of the volcano. A guided tour that will take you back in time through centuries of history and ancient traditions, but at the end of the tour also enjoy a dip in the sea of the Sorrento peninsula.
A jump of two thousand years back in time, to live the evocative town of Pompeii, buried in the 79 a.C. from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. An authorized guide will let you explore this big town: a full immersion in the history, in the culture and in the customs of the ancient inhabitants of Pompeii. The Vesuvius is waiting: a walk until the crater, with the assistance of a guide, will offer you a breathtaking view. The return is devoted to the relax: on the boat to Sorrento, you will enjoy a refreshing swim in the water of the peninsula and a view that is unique .
Tour Program of the Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius boat trip from Sorrento:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2h.30m. of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
- The price includes:
- Pick-up from/to hotel
- Transfers from / to Pompeii and Vesuvius
- Authorized English speaking guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii
- Authorized English speaking alpine guide for the visit of Mt. Vesuvius
- Professional skipper and English speaking assistant on board
- Lunch and wine tasting.
Services not included
- The price does not include:
- Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii € 19.50 p.p.
- (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance is free of charge)
- Entrance fee to the National Park of Vesuvius € 12.00 p.p.
- Do not forget:
- Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Comfortable shoes.
- Please inform us of any dietary or religious restrictions or food allergies.